10.03.2012

Pride of the PACK: Josh Davis


Josh Davis - 285 lbs. (SO)
Freehold Borough High School (Freehold, NJ)

Q: Why did you choose to come to NCSU? 
A: I wanted a different scene and when I came on my visit I fell in love with everything around here.  I knew from that day that I belonged here.

Q: What is the best class you've had at NCSU?
A: AFS 214 - African American Studies

Q: What is your favorite moment/memory at NCSU? 
A: Traveling with the team and building a stronger bond with them.

Q: What is your greatest/proudest athletic achievement?
A: Placing in Fargo 3 times and especially when I made it to the national finals.

Q: Who is/are your wrestling role model(s)?
A: Jordan Burroughs

Q:What is your favorite place to eat one campus? Off campus?
A: Case Dining Hall on campus; Kick Back Jacks off campus

Q: What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
A: Hang out with my team

Q: How do you unwind after a tough workout?
A: Take a nap

Q: What song gets you pumped up before a big match?
A: Till I Collapse Remix by Eminem ft Nate Dawg, 50 Cent, & Tupac

Q: What is your favorite professional sports team?
A: Philadelphia Eagles & Miami Heat

To see Josh's GoPack biography, click here.

Sorry we missed posting yesterday, everyone. The day got away from me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment