9.24.2012

Pride of the PACK: Matt Nereim



Matt Nereim - 157 lbs. (JR)
Winter Springs High School (Winter Springs, FL)

Q: Why did you choose to come to NCSU? 
A: I chose to come to NCSU for the great weather and chance to wrestle Division I.

Q: What is the best class you've had at NCSU?
A: Acting class I took my freshman year.

Q: What is your favorite moment/memory at NCSU? 
A: My favorite moment so far was pinning Jon Burns in our home dual against UNC.

Q: What is your greatest/proudest athletic achievement?
A: Getting to be in Sports Illustrated March Madness edition.

Q: Who is/are your wrestling role model(s)?
A: My wrestling role model is my older brother, although he did not have the greatest career, he had more heart than anyone I've ever seen wrestle.

Q:What is your favorite place to eat one campus?
A: The Atrium

Q: What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
A: Kick it with my roommate & relax.

Q: How do you unwind after a tough workout?
A:  I enjoy going home and taking a nap before I have to head off to study hall.

Q: What song gets you pumped up before a big match?
A: Roscoe Dash - he's always got something upbeat and catchy

Q: What is your favorite professional sports team?
A: Miami Lebron's.. I mean, Miami Heat.

To see Matt's GoPack biography, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment