9.21.2012

Pride of the PACK: Tommy Gantt

Tommy Gantt - 149 lbs. (RS Soph)
Cahokia High School (Cahokia, IL)


Q: Why did you choose to come to NCSU? 
A: I was recruited here, one of the happiest days of my life.

Q: What is the best class you've had at NCSU?
A: Theatre 103 - my professor was awesome

Q: What is your favorite moment/memory at NCSU? 
A: Running stadiums when coach said, "All right guys buddy carries all the way to the top, the top top!" I was shocked, although I still finished first.

Q: What is your greatest/proudest athletic achievement?
A: As of now finishing fourth at redshirt nationals, I beat a couple of guys that had beaten me during the season.

Q:What is your favorite place to eat one campus? Off campus?
A: On campus, Wolf Pack Subs. Off campus, Backyard Bistro.

Q: What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
A: Go out to eat and enjoy it while I can.

Q: How do you unwind after a tough workout?
A: I am Tommy Gantt there is no such thing (hahaha)

Q: What song gets you pumped up before a big match?
A:Work Hard Play Hard by Wiz Khalifa

Q: What is your favorite professional sports team?
A: LA Lakers

To see Tommy's GoPack biography, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment