9.20.2012

Pride of the PACK: Mike Avelar

Mike Avelar - 141 lbs. (RS FR)
Brother Rice High School (Chicago, IL)

Q: Why did you choose to come to NCSU? 
A: I chose to come to NCSU because the academics are good, I liked all of the people who were on the team as well as everyone else I met on campus.

Q: What is the best class you've had at NCSU?
A: Soc. 202

Q: What is your favorite moment/memory at NCSU? 
A: My favorite moment at NCSU was when I was chilling with the guys in the locker room just making jokes and sharing funny stories. 

Q: What is your greatest/proudest athletic achievement?
A: My greatest athletic achievement was being accepted to wrestle at a DI school.

Q:What is your favorite place to eat one campus? Off campus?
A: On campus Wolfs Den and Lil Dinos; Off campus El Cerro and Cueva de Lobos.

Q: What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
A: Hang out with my girlfriend and friends and just forget about school for a few hours.

Q: How do you unwind after a tough workout?
A: I get in the cold & hot tub for a while then go home and chill with some of the guys.

Q: What song gets you pumped up before a big match?
A: It depends what kind of mood I'm in.

Q: What is your favorite professional sports team?
A: Chicago Bulls, Blackhawks, Bears & White Sox.

To see Mike's GoPack biography, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment